I always enjoyed playing with visual graph editors like Substance Designer and World Machine so I decided to make my own! This first prototype renders a wave across the screen as a simple test case. Later I'd like to turn this into something more useful but for now it's fun to see the Nodes talking to each other as intended. There are a few bugs I haven't fixed yet but I wanted to show my progress anyway. If you ever get stuck just refresh your web browser.
How to Use:
- Click and drag on Nodes to move them.
- Click and drag on Sockets to pull Wires from them.
- With a Wire under your pointer, release it on top of another Socket to connect them.
Known Issues (refresh if you hit any of these):
- Wire-Socket validation isn't 100% finished. It is possible to crash the app with a bad input.
- If you idle for too long, the app may crash.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.